Jessica Chan 's Story: MUET speaking test & FINAL exam result - Blog Muet

No comments:
 

Jessica Chan &#39;s Story: <b>MUET</b> speaking test & FINAL exam <b>result</b> - Blog Muet


Jessica Chan &#39;s Story: <b>MUET</b> speaking test & FINAL exam <b>result</b>

Posted: 09 Oct 2014 05:00 AM PDT

Two big matters happened on the same day ,

One is MUET speaking test and another is my final exam result will be release today

I was super nervous and worried about it....

MUET SPEAKING TEST

Not sure how about others university works on it,

but for UTAR, students must passed their MUET EXAM before graduate

I feel so unsecured on it because no seminar or classes prepared for this part ...

What I did just , search the procedure via MR. YOUTUBE =.=

At least I know there's 4 person in a group talking something ~

Well, thanks god that every single part of MUET TEST was just great enough

the examiner was so kind which told us how the test should be,

my teammate was so friendly to me that out of my expected,

the question given was not that tough and I can fully think out points within seconds

and the most important one ...... I 'm  really ENJOY AT THAT MOMENT ! =D

* 享受当下是很快乐的 *

FINAL EXAM RESULT (Y2S1)

For your information , Y2S1 is the longest credit hours (20) throughout the 9 semester !

I won't forget how stress, how suffer am I within that 14 weeks 

we have 6 subjects yet each of it have 3-4  assignments to submit @.@

( 6 sub x 3 assignments =18 assignments)

which also mean by every week we need to submit at least 1 assignment 

that one also not included mid -term test yet 

HOW STRESS IT IS !! 

And of course we are rushing for assignment throughout that 14 weeks ,

we have no enough time to prepare for mid-term and final exam ....

furthermore, majority of the subjects lecturer didn't give exam scope to us =(

that's why the stress level going up virtually 

anyway... after checking my result just now ,

Thanks GOD ! I get all passed for the 6 subjects and my CGPA doesn't drop much

the most important is my PTPTN was saved !

* Cause don't want let my parents worry about my education fees *

*************************************************************************

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY 

**************************************************************************

aBcDEF: My <b>MUET result</b>...

Posted: 26 Sep 2012 03:53 AM PDT

owrite...just drop by to post this...

i've already got my MUET result last week...
well, as what i've been mention on my last post...
the result were really bad...
well actually i did pass..but...ermm...NOT TOO GOOD...

but...i feel thankfull too eventhough i didn't get what i really want...
THANK YOU GOD...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2014. Design by Blogger